- Administer Apache web server through command line and Web Host Manager (cPanel).
- Able to analyze systems and design new systems using systems analysis life cycle.
- Experience developing on Content Management Systems such as: Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress.
- Create various forms using Authorize.net while implementing appropriate security measures and form input validation.
- Familiar with APIs including: Google Maps API, Authorize.net, and jQuery.
- Experience using SVN and GIT versioning software
Columbia College, Columbia, MO
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from Columbia College
- Associate of Arts degree, 5/2009
- Information Systems Operator Course (5 months)
- Combative Trainer Course Level One (40 hours)
- Microsoft Systems Administrator (40 hours)
- Warrior Leader Course (80 hours)
- Unit Fitness and Resiliency Course (40 hours)
- CompTIA Network+ (Network+)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
VML, Kansas City, MO 10/2011 - Present - Application Developer
- Build using CMS systems including, but not limited to, Drupal and Wordpress.
- Custom theme development for Drupal and Wordpress.
- Custom Module/Plugin Development
- Engage with team members to build scope of work for projects.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish projects.
Management Executives, Inc., Springfield, MO, 10/2010 – 10/2011 - Web Developer
- Created ABCHS.com using latest Web technologies from the ground up.
- Developed TheNationalConference.com Web Site for exposure of the yearly conference the company holds. Site was built using WordPress and the CSS was custom developed.
- Developed Managexec.com (company intranet not viewable from the web) using Drupal 6 CMS. Web Site built using Drupal technologies including: Views, Content Construction Kit, and custom CSS design.
- Develop websites using CSS, HTML, and PHP; manage apache web server and provide appropriate security measures; administer network security; and develop web pages on Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal.
United States Army, St. Joseph, MO, 2/2006 – Present - Sergeant Senior Information Systems Operator
- Set up various Windows 2003, Microsoft Exchange, and Linux servers; work with several different operating systems including XP, Linux, and Solaris; and use both MS-DOS and Linux shell commands.
- Served one tour overseas in a peacekeeping mission in Kosovo to provide support for civilians, and conducted patrols and squad level missions as directed.
Video Direct, Lebanon, MO, 8/2007 – 10/2010 - Information Technology Specialist
- Developed Directlinkadmin.com using PHP, MYSQL, and Ajax. Created functions that interact with multiple Apache servers running execute functions.
- Created and maintained company website and intranet (Video-direct.net). Developed using CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL. Ran updates and made changes as needed.
- Created functions that ran Linux commands and returned information that was displayed real time for users including: bandwidth, network status, and cable modem usage. Created function that was able to reset cable modems from a web interface by executing Linux commands across several servers.
- Linux CLI
- Application Security
- jQuery/jQuery UI
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- Overseas Service Ribbon
- Kosovo Campaign Medal
- Army Service Ribbon
- Army Achievement Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- NATO Medal
- Non-Commissioned Officer
- Professional Development Ribbon
References furnished on request